Dr. Tabak prescribes and fits contact lenses for patients from ages 8 to 80!
There are many contact lens products available and the type of contact lens best suited to an individual patient will depend on prescription, lifestyle, fit, and handling requirements.
Dr. Tabak expertly fits specialty contact lenses for patients with keratoconus, corneal diseases, high astigmatism, prosthetic lenses, and “hard to fit” patients.
Each lens is fit and managed by Dr. Tabak with input from Contact Lens Technician LaDonna Bentsen. Contact lenses of every type are available including:
- Daily disposable lenses
- 2-week disposable lenses
- 1-month disposable lenses
- Toric lenses to correct astigmatism available for daily, 2-week, and 1-month wear
- Multifocal soft lenses for daily, 2-week, and 1-month wear
- Gas permeable lenses
- Cosmetic colored lenses
- Extended wear (overnight) lenses
- Hybrid contact lenses having a rigid center with a soft “skirt”
Companies whose products we offer include:
- Alcon/CIBA – AirOptix Night/Day, Freshlook Colors
- Bausch & Lomb – Biotrue, Purevision, Ultra
- Boston – custom rigid gas permeable lenses
- CooperVision – Biofinity, MyDay, Proclear
- Menicon – Miru
- SynergEyes – Duette Hybrid Soft/Rigid Lenses
- Valley Contax – custom scleral lenses
- Vistakon – Acuvue, Acuvue Oasys
Our office carries a large in-house inventory of trial lenses for most soft contact lens brands. Specialty, custom lenses can be ordered for patients with high astigmatism prescriptions or corneal diseases such as keratoconus, as well as custom design rigid gas-permeable (RGP) lenses.
Please email us if you have any questions about contact lens including wear and care information.