Eye exams vary from patient to patient depending on the age and health of the individual and their visual and lifestyle needs.
Typically, exams may include:
- Medical and family health history review.
- Examination of the internal and external structures of the eye.
- Pupil dilation and/or digital retinal photography to see the inside of the eye.
- Eye health testing for cataracts, glaucoma, high blood pressure, diabetes, and other systemic diseases.
- Measurement of visual acuity to determine a corrective lens prescription.
- Visual field, focusing, eye alignment, coordination testing, stereopsis, and color vision testing.
- 3-Dimensional OCT screening and imaging. An OCT provides a MRI-like 3D map of the interior of the eye.
- Laser vision evaluation and consultation.
Please contact us if you have any questions about eye exams. Or make your appointment today by clicking here.