Hours & Location
We are located at:
530 N. Hough St. #140
Barrington, IL 60010
Request An Appointment
For “day of” requests or emergency visits, please call (847) 382-2020. Please note that the date and time you requested may not be available.
We will contact you to confirm your actual appointment details.
Eye exams vary from patient to patient depending on the age and health of the individual and their visual and lifestyle needs.
Typically, exams may include:
- Medical and family health history review.
- Examination of the internal and external structures of the eye.
- Pupil dilation and/or digital retinal photography to see the inside of the eye.
- Eye health testing for cataracts, glaucoma, high blood pressure, diabetes, and other systemic diseases.
- Measurement of visual acuity to determine a corrective lens prescription.
- Visual field, focusing, eye alignment, coordination testing, stereopsis, and color vision testing.
- 3-Dimensional OCT screening and imaging. An OCT provides a MRI-like 3D map of the interior of the eye.
- Laser vision evaluation and consultation.