Dr. Tabak diagnoses, monitors, treats, and writes prescriptions for many eye diseases and conditions including but not limited to:
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Cataracts – Pre-operative monitoring, surgical referral as needed and post-operative care.
- Chronic Dry Eye
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Diabetic Eye Conditions
- Eye Injuries and Eye Inflammations
- Lasik Refractive Surgery – Pre and Post-operative Care
- Retinal conditions including “floaters and flashes of light”
- Systemic conditions that can manifest themselves in the eye including but not limited to:
- High blood pressure
- Elevated cholesterol
- High risk medicines
- Auto immune Diseases including Rheumatoid Arthritis and Sjorgren Syndrome
Many major medical plans are accepted for medically related office visits.