Our office offers a wide selection of fashionable and functional eyeglass frames, sunglasses, reading glasses and recreational eyewear. Dr. Tabak and Cathy Elliott, the office’s optician, can assist you in selecting the perfect frame and lens combination to best suit your individual prescription and lifestyle needs.
We have over 725 eyeglass frames on display. Frame designers and manufacturers include:
- Carolina Herrera
- Carolina Herrera Petite
- Carolina Herrera Capsule
- Chemistrie Clip
- Death Stranding
- Face a Face
- Hugo Boss
- J.F. Rey
- J.F. Rey Petite
- Jhane Barnes
- Jones N.Y.
- John Varvatos
- Lucky Brand
- Original Penguin
- Rec Specs
- Red Rose
- Scojo New York/Tribeca
- State Optical
- Tom Ford
- Tom Ford Private Collection
- Vera Wang
- Volte Face a Face
We offer the highest quality eyeglass and sunglass lenses to suit your individual needs. Below is a glossary of the types of lenses and manufacturers we most often recommend.
- Crizal are glare-free, no-smudge, anti-reflective lenses that are also very scratch resistant. Crizal lenses are good for improving night driving difficulties.
- Eyezen are reasonably priced computer lenses designed for non-bifocal wearers who work at a computer more than three hours a day. For additional information on computer glasses, please scroll down our home page and click on “Computer Glasses”. All Eyezen include Blue Light Filtering technology.
- Polycarbonate single vision lenses are the lightest and most impact resistant lenses made; essential for both adults and children.
- Prevencia are the first lenses designed to help protect eyes from the aging effects of sunlight and UV/blue light.
- Shamir is the leading manufacturer of computer lenses featuring their popular Workspace lens.
- Transitions are photochromatic lenses that darken outdoors and become clear indoors. Transitions are available as single vision or progressive lenses
- Varilux Progressive Lenses are state of the art “no-line’ bifocals custom fit for each patient with our Visioffice measuring system. See below for more information of Visioffice.
- Xperio are polarized lenses for maximum sun and glare protection
Our office is proud to offer Visioffice technology.
Visioffice’s technology utilizes a three-dimensional measuring system of one’s eyes providing the most accurate eye-lens positioning and visual-behavior calculations available. It’s the ultimate in lens personalization!
For additional information on Visioffice, please click here.